Lower Health Risks for Students and Faculty with Coronavirus (COVID-19) Cleaning and Disinfection ServicesAs a school administrator or campus facilities manager, protecting your students, faculty, staff, and visitors is paramount. As Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to impact our communities, it’s critical that our children and college students are protected. The Budd Group is here to help you keep your school safe with comprehensive coronavirus disinfection and cleaning services for K‑12 schools and higher ed facilities. We can work with you to develop a customized cleaning program based on the latest best practices to clean and disinfect your entire campus or facility, including:
- Athletic Facilities
- Classrooms and Meeting Rooms
- Dining Halls and Cafeterias
What Can You Do to Reduce the Spread of Coronavirus on Campus?There are several things you can do to reduce the spread of coronavirus in your school or on your college campus:
- Handwashing: Handwashing is one of the most effective ways to reduce the spread of COVID-19. Encouraging regular handwashing, making it part of daily classroom routines, and setting up hand washing and sanitizing stations, can help keep this front-of-mind for students and faculty.
- Cleaning with Microfiber: Microfiber cleans so effectively because the fibers trap pathogens microbes in the cloth to prevent them from remaining on, or being spread around on, frequently-touched surfaces. We recommend wiping down surfaces with microfiber in between deeper cleanings.
- Following Expert Recommendations: Following the latest expert recommendations regarding mask-wearing, cleaning, and social distancing will afford you and your students added protection. It is important to stay up-to-date, as best practices and knowledge related to infectious disease can change quickly.
Professional School and Campus Disinfection ServicesIt’s important to note that, while using common sense and preventive measures can certainly reduce your risk, regular deep cleaning and disinfection gives you the capacity to best manage multiple risks across an area as large as a school or college campus. The Budd Group is ready to work with your on-site safety team as part of your campus disinfection program by providing essential COVID-19 cleaning and disinfecting services, including:
- Cleaning and Remediation Disinfection: If you suspect or have confirmed a COVID-19 case on your campus, a CDC-compliant building disinfection program from The Budd Group can be implemented. We will clean the affected area thoroughly and attentively, upholding all necessary protocol.
- Electrostatic Spray Disinfection and Misting: Misting disinfectants with an electrostatic spray system gets to the hard-to-reach places in rooms, in campus vehicles, or on sensitive equipment and tools. This reduces risk in some of the most frequently-used rooms and facilities.
- Deep Disinfection and Touchpoint Disinfection: We can completely disinfect and clean your facility during a shutdown or scheduled closure. The Budd Group has trained onsite disinfection technicians who can continually disinfect touch points during school hours and throughout the semester.