Proper sanitation and disinfection services have always been top of mind for pharmaceutical companies and healthcare facilities alike. But since these industries are now dealing with more airborne diseases, it’s imperative to work with a contractor who knows the ins and outs of your pharmaceutical facility so that it remains up-to-code whether you need basic maintenance cleaning or specialty coronavirus cleaning.
At the Budd Group, we understand that cleanrooms are crucial to the integrity of the products produced in these facilities. As such, our services consist of rigorous protocols, ensuring the proper precautions are taken. We will help clean and maintain critical areas of manufacturing and research facilities using specialized equipment and systematic cleaning processes.
Proper Sanitation and Disinfection Services
Our team is highly trained to follow all good manufacturing practices (GMP) and on-site scope of work (SOW) practices. This means we are fully trained and authorized to practice:
- Proper building disinfection/sanitation procedures
- Proper sterilizing of tools, equipment, containers, and other materials used in cleanrooms
- Cleaning of gowning and locker rooms
- Cleaning and maintaining classified and non-classified areas
Organizing and Maintaining Cleaning Protocols
As a facility manager, you know that proper sanitation and safety protocols don’t stop at building disinfection.
The Budd Group is trained on:
- Proper gowning and stocking of gowns
- Proper documentation for completing logbooks
- Providing on-site management to ensure cleaning schedules are maintained, cleaning activities are properly implemented, and new and existing cleaning personnel are trained
Why The Budd Group?
With a partnership with The Budd Group, staff will complete daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly cleaning per SOP, which will be documented in specified logbooks so that you can remain on top of cleaning procedures keeping your facility safe and productive.
As a facility manager or owner, this keeps business running as usual, reduces contaminants from affecting products, and enhances your reputation for providing the best services and products to your customers.
Here is what is included in our disinfection services:
- Antimicrobial disinfection
- Remediation disinfection and cleaning
- Misting and electrostatic spray disinfection
- Deep disinfection
- Disinfection technicians
- Disinfecting for coronavirus
Work With The Budd Group
If you want to stay up-to-code and keep your products safe and effective or need help keeping up with Covid cleaning services, working with an experienced contractor is your best option. For updated procedures, no matter what the world throws at your pharmaceutical facility, contact The Budd Group today!