The Budd Group’s quality assurance program offers a customized set of processes that are implemented and measured at your facility. To ensure a purposeful, customer-focused execution of services, we are committed to operating under the principles of CIMS as noted below, and our focus on quality and accountability allows us to meet your needs and expectations in the most efficient, cost-effective manner possible.
Our basic operating principle is based on the words of our founder, Richard Budd, who said, “Do what you say you are going to do.” To meet this promise, The Budd Group janitorial division utilizes a quality assurance program based on the following fundamental tools:
- Establishment of clearly defined work parameters
- Continual proactive communication
- Key performance indicators
- Thorough training of our personnel & constant supervision
- Work order reports & feedback mechanisms for our customers
- Using technology efficiently to manage performance, inspections & feedback
- Regular review meetings focused on performance improvement
In addition, our management team performs regular quality audits and on-site visits to ensure the highest level of service is always being performed at your facility.
The Budd Group has been awarded CIMS Certification with Honors as well as CIMS Green Building Certification with Honors by ISSA. The Cleaning Industry Management Standard (CIMS) is designed to assist organizations in establishing a management system that ensures quality, efficiency and overall customer satisfaction.
Interested in The Budd Group and want to learn more? Request your free proposal today.