The safety of our employees and the people who use the facilities we serve is of the utmost importance to us. Safety has always been a core value of The Budd Group, and we are constantly seeking ways to improve the safety and health of our staff and yours.
We highly value the safety of our employees and customers, so to minimize the risk of an accident, we rely on the following steps:
- Promote safety awareness, education & engagement
- Involve, energize, encourage & expect management & employee responsibility for safety
- Identify, evaluate, communicate, correct & prevent hazards
- Analyze data to pinpoint & address trends
- Communicate standard safety procedures & reporting requirements
- Provide timely & appropriate training
The consistent and constant pursuit of a safer working environment empowers employees to recognize and communicate unsafe conditions or behaviors and to strive for an injury-free career at The Budd Group.