Safety is a core value at The Budd Group that does not change over time. Our safety strategies, programs and priorities are designed to engage, educate and encourage employees to take responsibility for their own safety and the safety of those with whom they work. We are strongly committed to maintaining health and safety standards equal to or better than those required by law.
We have also developed flu prevention programs for improving the health of the individuals that use your facility, which can result in reduced absenteeism for you and your tenants.
The safety of our employees and customers is of the utmost importance to us, and to minimize the chance of an accident, we rely on the following steps:
- Promote safety awareness, education & engagement
- Involve, energize, encourage & expect management & employee responsibility for safety
- Identify, evaluate, communicate, correct & prevent hazards
- Analyze data to pinpoint & address trends
- Communicate standard safety procedures & reporting requirements
- Provide timely & appropriate training
The consistent and constant pursuit of a safer working environment empowers employees to recognize and communicate unsafe conditions or behaviors and to strive for an injury-free career at The Budd Group.
Interested in The Budd Group and want to learn more? Request your free proposal today.