Safety is a core value at The Budd Group, one that does not change over time. Our safety strategies, programs and priorities are designed to engage, educate and encourage employees to take responsibility for their own safety and the safety of those with whom they work. We are strongly committed to maintaining health and safety standards equal to or better than those required by law.
The safety of our employees and customers is of utmost importance to us, and to minimize the chance of an accident, we rely on the following steps:
- Promote safety awareness, education and engagement
- Involve, energize, encourage and expect management and employee responsibility for safety
- Identify, evaluate, communicate, correct and prevent hazards
- Analyze data to pinpoint and address trends
- Communicate standard safety procedures and reporting requirements
- Provide timely and appropriate training
The consistent and constant pursuit of a safer working environment empowers employees to recognize and communicate unsafe conditions or behaviors and to strive for an injury-free career at The Budd Group.