Growing up, and throughout my entire career, I have always been associated with The Budd Group. I’ve worked closely with my father, Richard Budd, to grow our family-owned business from a modest janitorial supply company to an integrated facility service corporation. I am proud to lead The Budd Group as CEO, and I am committed to operating the company under the principles that we established from its inception. As you spend time on our website, I hope you find it valuable and informative. Our vision is simple: provide smart services, with great people, resulting in loyal clients. As you get to know us, you will find:
- We treat others in the way we expect to be treated. We are legal, just, honest and ethical in our dealings with all customers, employees and vendors, and we expect the same from them.
- We listen to our customers to understand their goals and objectives so that we may help them do what they do best.
- We integrate technology and innovation into our business for our customers' benefit.
- We operate with our customers' best interests in mind, building lasting and mutually beneficial relationships.
- We care about our employees: occupationally, financially, physically, emotionally and spiritually.
- We recognize that everyone is created with certain strengths, gifts and aptitudes, and we provide career opportunities that appropriately match them.
- We reward and recognize our employees for excellent performance.
- We believe that to whom much is given, much is expected, and in return, we give our time, talent and treasures back to our communities.
I consider myself personally accountable for delivering these promises. To ensure that we are doing so, all of our team members spend a significant amount of time with our customers, discussing their needs, making sure that we are meeting those needs and developing ways to add more value.
To our current customers, thank you for choosing The Budd Group as your partner.
To our future customers, I look forward to meeting you and to the opportunity to add value to your business.
Joseph R. Budd